Seba Camp - Okavango Delta
Seba Camp is set in an ancient riverine forest in the heart of Botswana's magical Okavango Delta, offers secluded, luxurious accommodation overlooking a seasonal floodplain and lagoon teeming with animal and bird life.
Guests can enjoy more than game viewing, however, the camp is a base for unique research on elephant behavior and a center for wildlife filmmakers.
Seba Camp itself has five well-appointed and spacious elevated tents, designed specifically to blend in with the Okavango landscape.
Each has its own en-suite bathroom and a private deck on which to relax and observe the passing panoply of wildlife in and around the perennial lagoon.
The dining and bar areas are also set on a raised saligna deck with spectacular views.
Trained guides are ready to advise on all aspects of the Okavango ecosystems in this, one of Africa's last remaining true wilderness areas.
* Situated in an ancient riverine forest surrounded by
open grasslands and island sanctuaries
* Luxury tented safari camp (with pool from November 2006)
* Large canvas dining, bar and lounge area on a raised saligna deck.
* A library is available with a number of reference books and beautiful coffee table books on Africa
* Sundowners around a traditional campfire
Game Viewing / Activities:
Plains game is abundant in the area, from giraffe, zebra, elephant, impala, tsessebe and lechwe to wildebeest, buffalo and warthogs.
The camp's resident pride of lion often announce their presence during your stay and one can often hear their echoing roars late into the evenings.
There is an abundance of bird life found in the area and with over 380 species found in the region, making Seba Camp a haven for all bird enthusiasts.
Year round multi-activity camp:
* Day and night game drives via 2 x open Land Cruisers
(each vehicle has 10 seats of which 6 are window seats)
* Elephant research
* Water-based game activities
From $830 per person per night sharing. Please contact us
for a quote and suggested itinerary.