House of Waine (Karen, Nairobi) Kenya
House of Waine is situated on 2.5 acres that blends the elegance of gracious living with the spirit of modern Africa in an exclusive and serene setting, in Karen, Nairobi.
The aim is to provide guests with an experience that exceeds all their expectations of city hotels and is punctuated by personalized, friendly and excellent service and cuisine in beautiful surroundings.
There are 11 bedrooms that are all individually styled and then named to reflect their different themes ensuring that no two are the same.
9 bedrooms can be single, double or twin rooms. Each bedroom features a large marble bathroom with plenty of natural light.
Most bathrooms have a separate shower and bath (with the exception of 2 which feature only a bath) and all have a complete range of toiletries, hairdryers and bathroom telephone.
Despite the small size of House of Waine, guests can be
assured that they will enjoy the same standard of facilities
in their room as they would in a larger city hotel. These
• Televisions in each room with local and satellite channels
• Direct dial telephones
• Complimentary mini bar (please note that this does not include alcoholic beverages)
• Mini safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk and freshly ground coffee delivered daily
• Complimentary pastries daily
•Two meeting rooms with A/V conference facilities
•A heated swimming pool
The menu is varied and reflects the diversity to be found in Nairobi today, which ensures that most guests will find something they will enjoy. It is a set menu that gives guests two options for each course and changes daily.
Meals are served in various locations on the property, which allows us to make each meal a slightly different experience. There are also two bars which are exclusively for the use of guests and be assured of best rates at the hotel.
There are two bars which are exclusively for the use of guests and be assured of best rates at the hotel:
• The Main Bar
• The Pool Bar
There are a myriad of things to do and places to visit in
and around Karen and these can be arranged by the hotel.
• The Matbronze Art Gallery and Foundry - to purchase bronze wildlife pieces (5 mins)
• The Giraffe Centre - to hand feed giraffes and for nature walks (8mins)
• Kazuri Beads - to purchase all your bead and pottery requirements and visit the workshop (5mins)
• Utamaduni - a unique shopping venue incorporating 16 outlets in one house for all gift items (5 mins)
• The Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Sanctuary - where you can interact with and adopt elephants and rhinos (15 mins)
• The Nairobi National Park - the only wildlife reserve in the world located right next to a major city (15 mins)
• Various other small home industries to which visits can be arranged
Accommodation Rates:- From $300 per person sharing. Please contact us for a quote and suggested itinerary.